Click on Voters Guide at Left for Candidate Information,
above the box for links to U.S. and OH LWV
Athens County League Annual Meeting to be held Thursday, May 18. Time and place to be announced--mark your calendars now for this important event (likely around 6:00 p.m.).
May Primary Election information found by clicking on Voter Information, above.
The League of Women Voters, an
does not support candidates or political parties
- encourages informed and active participation in government,
- works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and
- influences public policy through eduation and advocacy.
Contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by contacting one of our officers/board members listed at left.
Board Meetings 4th Thursday of every month at China Fortune Restaurant at 5:30 p.m.. All are welcome. It would be helpful--but not mandatory!--for anyone planning to attend to let one of the co-presidents, Mary Costello, Ellsworth Holden, know that you will be there. Email contact information is at left.
How Can We Help You?
- Register to Vote; Candidates/Issues; Where to Vote; etc. Click above on VOTER INFORMATION
- Information about General Meetings, Special Events. Click on NOTES/EVENTS above.
- Click this link for recent State League information