The League of Women Voters, an
does not support candidates or political parties
- encourages informed and active participation in government,
- works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and
- influences public policy through eduation and advocacy.
Contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by contacting one of our officers/board members listed at left.
Board Meetings 4th Thursday of every month at Hocking Valley Bank meeting room at 6:30 p.m. All are welcome. It would be helpful--but not mandatory!--for anyone planning to attend to let one of the co-presidents, Mary Costello, Ellsworth Holden, know that you will be there. Email contact information is at left.
How Can We Help You?
- Register to Vote; Candidates/Issues; Where to Vote; etc. Click above on VOTER INFORMATION
- Information about General Meetings, Special Events. Click on NOTES/EVENTS above.
- Click this link for recent State League information